Today, 70% of anthropogenic CO2 emissions originate from cities. But the urban areas lack accurate and up-to-date information to monitor their operational decisions and mobilize available funding.
Measure your progress within the low-carbon transition
Optimize and manage
your climate action plan
Assist your citizens to consolidate their efforts
Develop your projects through Green Finance
An innovative and unique tool for measuring CO2 emissions and the success of climate plans
- Measure your territory's CO2 emissions in near real time
- Visualize emissions on a map
- Track the overall impact of your actions
- Identify new opportunities
Prime Énergie Carbone®
A solution to finance your energy reduction projects
- Check your project's eligibility
- Calculate the amount of the bonus
- Get technical expertise and support every step of the way
Since October 2019, Paris has been measuring CO2 emissions within the capital through continuous and in-situ monitoring. It is the first city in the world to test this device adopted unanimously by the Paris Council!
Discover the energy saving certificate system and project yourself into your work thanks to the existing bonuses.