• Collecting and processing the User's personal data, in accordance with Law 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to computer science, files and freedoms as amended by the Law of June 20, 2018, order No. 2018-1125 of December 12, 2018 amending Law 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to computers, files , freedoms and various provisions relating to the protection of personal data, as well as Regulation 2016-679 of 27 April 2016 relating to the protection of individuals with respect to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data (the "Regulation" collectively);
• View, process and conserve user browsing information on the Site that may be stored via "cookies" files (hereafter “Cookies”).
The person responsible for processing personal data is Origins, simplified joint stock company with a single shareholder, headquartered in Tower Cb 21 - 16 Place de l'Iris 92040 Paris La Défense Cedex, registered in the Nanterre Register of Trade and Companies under the number 847 888 377 (hereafter "Publisher").
The Policy may be amended at any time by the Publisher, in particular to comply with any regulatory, judicial, editorial or technical developments. The User should refer to the latest version of the Policy before any navigation.
Personal data protection
When using the Site by the User, the Publisher may be required to collect and process personal data in order to allow the User to access the services offered by the Site (hereinafter the "Services"). In each data entry form, the Publisher undertakes to limit data collection to what is strictly necessary based on the purpose pursued (data minimization principle).
1) What data is collected?
• Contact data: refers to the mandatory data that the User provides by filling out the contact form, i.e.: civility, name, first name, email address, country of residence.
• Data voluntarily published by the User: refers to personal information that the User voluntarily communicates to the Publisher by filling out the free text areas provided for this purpose in the contact form, namely "Object of the request" and "Message". The Editor strongly recommends that the User avoid any communication of any personal data via these text areas or in any event to limit this communication to what is strictly necessary to process the User's request. If Origins were to collect personal data through this, Origins would ensure that it used only the data strictly necessary to process the User's request (hereafter “Published Data”).
• Navigation data: refers to the data that the Publisher collects when browsing on the Site, primarily through cookies, such as the date, time of connection and/or navigation, browser type, browser language, IP address.
All this data will be collectively referred to as the "Data" below.
2) Why does the Publisher collect User Data?
Data collected as part of the use of the Site is processed to meet the following purposes:
• Managing user requests via the dedicated contact form;
• Contact requests to join the network via the dedicated contact form;
• The development of statistics and attendance measures for the Site;
When collecting data, the User is informed whether certain data must be provided or if it is optional. Data identified by an star within the contact form is mandatory. In the absence of information on the mandatory headings, access to the Services and their use by the User may be restricted.
The User shows his consent to contract by filling out the appropriate contact form and disclosing his contact information. The Publisher executes the contract by responding to the User's request and sending the information to the user by email (or if necessary by post). This contractual execution involves knowing the identity of the user and the possibility of interacting with him. The Publisher may also process certain data on the basis of legitimate interest (including to ensure the security of the Site) or on the basis of the User's express consent (when the Publisher will specifically mention it on the contact form and collect consent via a checkbox).
3) Recipients of collected data
The database created when a user's request is sent through a contact form is strictly confidential. The Publisher undertakes to take all appropriate necessary precautions, organizational and technical measures to preserve the security, integrity and confidentiality of the Data and, in particular, to prevent it from being distorted, damaged or accessed by unauthorized third parties.
The data collected through the various forms is intended for the Internal Services of the Publisher responsible for responding to the User's request. This may include investor relations, human resources, communication, or operations.
The data may also be transferred/used by third parties under the following conditions:
Data transferred to public authorities and/or agencies
In accordance with the current Regulations, the Data may be transmitted to the relevant authorities on request and in particular to public bodies, exclusively to meet legal obligations, judicial assistants, ministerial officers and bodies responsible for collecting debts, as well as in the case of the search for perpetrators of offences committed on the Internet.
Data transferred to third parties:
The Data may, in accordance with the above provisions, be used by the Publisher, its subcontractors, its affiliates and/or its partners:
• The Publisher's subcontractors (such as IT and/or technical service providers) will have access to the data collected as part of the use of the Site;
• By checking the box "I accept that Origins may transfer this information to other entities of the SUEZ Group for the purpose of receiving information of interest to me", the User accepts that its Declarative Data may be used by the SUEZ Group companies, directly or indirectly controlled by SUEZ SA as identified above, within the meaning of Article L.233-3 of the Code of Commerce to inform it of current events, and/or to provide it with any information on services other than those responsible for processing the User's request;
• By validating the bandeau to the connection to the Site, the User agrees that the Data relating to its navigation can be used for the purposes (i) of proposing offers or services tailored to the user's interests as they result from The Behavioural Analysis Cookies (ii) to establish navigation statistics and audience measures of the Site (iii) to carry out studies aimed at optimizing the ergonomics of the Site.
If the User has an account on a social network (such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube) and accesses the Site without first using the Services, the Publisher may receive information from that social network to facilitate the filling out of the contact form. The information published by the User on the Site is not transmitted to social networks.
In the event that the User uses a Service via a social network, the User allows the Publisher to access certain information that it has provided to the social network, such as its username, name and surname, profile picture, and data relating to the use of that Service. The User also authorizes the Publisher to collect, store and use all the information that the User has provided to the social network.
4) User Access to Personal Data
In accordance with the Regulations, every natural person has the right to access, correct, delete, limit and portability of the Data concerning him. These rights are exercised at any time, with the sending of a proof of identity:
By post: Origins - Délégué à la Protection des Données Personnelles -
38 rue du Président Wilson, 78230 Le Pecq
Electronically via this contact form by precisely indicating your request in the "Message" field
In case of difficulties regarding the management of your personal data by the Publisher, you can contact the DATA Protection Delegate of SUEZ (email address: firstname.lastname@example.org) or make a complaint with the relevant protection authority (in France: CNIL - 3, Place de Fontenoy - TSA 80715 - 75334 Paris Cedex 07).
The Editor reminds that any natural person may, for legitimate reasons, object to the processing of the Data concerning him.
5) Time to store and archive data
User Data will not be retained beyond the strictly necessary duration of the purposes pursued as stated here, in accordance with the Regulations. In this regard, data collected to manage user information requests are kept for the duration required to process the active-base application, and then for a period of 3 years in intermediate archiving, except for requests for ethical alerts that are subject to a shelf-life in accordance with the obligations arising from the applicable regulations and the recommendations of the CNIL. Nevertheless, the Data may be archived beyond the durations provided for the purposes of research, finding, and prosecution of criminal offences with the aim, as needed, of making this Data available to the judicial authority or to defend itself in the context of possible legal action. User Data will be erased on express expiration of shelf-life.
In addition, the Publisher is likely to keep Data permanently anonymized for the purpose of producing statistical studies. Under no circumstances do these studies identify Users, and focus only on trends from their aggregate data.
The Publisher takes appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of the Data and prohibit unauthorized access or disclosure of User Data. However, the Publisher cannot guarantee the elimination of any risk of misappropriation, tampering, illegal reproduction or misuse of the Data.
A Cookie is a text file that can be saved in a terminal when consulting a Service with navigation software, via the Site. A Cookie allows its transmitter, during its validity, to recognize the terminal concerned each time that the terminal accesses digital content containing Cookies from the same transmitter, and according to the Cookie, to collect additional anonymous information about the user's behavior within the Services.
The User is informed that, when connecting to the Site and when using the Services, Cookies are installed on his reception terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) for the smooth running of the Services, or on his browser.
1) What are the purposes of Cookies?
A. Navigation cookies:
Navigation Cookies improve the performance of the Services to provide the User with better use of the Site and Applications. These Cookies do not require the user's prior approval to be deposited on the user's terminal. Specifically, these Navigation Cookies include:
• to establish statistics and volumes of attendance and use of the various components of the Site (sections and content visited, routes), allowing to improve the interest and ergonomics of services;
• to adapt the Site's presentation to your device's display preferences (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.) when visiting our Site, depending on the hardware and software your device contains;
• to implement security measures, such as when you are asked to re-connect to content or service after a certain period of time.
B. Behavioural Analysis or Audience Measurement Cookies:
Behavioural Analysis or Audience Measurement Cookies are used to make statistical measurements of Users' browsing data, to measure the number of visits, the number of page views, as well as the user's activity on the Site and its frequency of return. These Cookies also help to identify what information from the Site might be of most interest to the User, in order to adapt the Site to the User, to help improve its navigation, as well as the relevance of the messages that are likely to be addressed to it if the User has previously accepted the possibility.
The Google Analytics service allows visitors to be counted and how they use the Site. These Cookies are deposited and read on the User's terminal equipment and as soon as the user accesses a website using the "Google Analytics" service.
The data generated by these Cookies relates to:
• Your use of the Sites
• IP address to determine the city of connection. This data is immediately anonymized after location and is not communicated to the Editor.
• You can get more information about the Google Analytics service by going to the page http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html.
C. Third-party social media sharing cookies:
The Publisher can rely on certain services offered by third-party sites. These include the Twitter sharing button, LinkedIn, lists of tweets (Twitter), videos broadcast on the Site (YouTube). These features use third-party Cookies directly filed by these services and allow for the sharing of editorial content and any type of content published on the Site through social networks. Social network cookies are managed by the publisher of the social network's website. The User is invited to read the policy of managing social media Cookies on the sites concerned.
D. "Flash" Cookies © from "Adobe Flash Player"™:
"Adobe Flash Player"™ is a computer application that allows the rapid development of dynamic content using the "Flash" computer language. Flash (and apps of the same type) memorizes the settings, preferences and use of such content using a technology similar to Cookies. However, "Adobe Flash Player"™ manages this information and the user's choices via a different interface than that provided by its navigation software. To the extent that the User's terminal would be able to view content developed with Flash language, the User can access its Flash Cookie management tools directly from the site http://www.adobe.com/fr/
2) How can the User manage Cookies?
A. Cookie Agreement
If the User accepts cookies on their device via their navigation software, cookies embedded in the pages and content they have viewed can be temporarily stored in a dedicated space on their terminal. They will be readable only by their transmitter.
The agreement given by the User is only valid for a duration specific to each Cookie from the first deposit in the equipment of the user's terminal, following the expression of the user's consent.
B. Refusal of Cookies
If the User refuses to register Cookies in their device or browser, or removes those registered in the device, the User is informed that their browsing and experience on the Site or Application may be limited. This could also be the case where the Publisher or one of its providers could not recognize, for technical compatibility purposes, the type of browser used by the terminal, the language and display settings, or the country from which the terminal appears to be connected to the Internet. If so, the Publisher disclaims any responsibility for the consequences of the degraded operation of the Services resulting (i) from the user's refusal of Cookies (ii) the Publisher's inability to register or consult the Cookies necessary for their operation as a result of the User's choice.
C. Configuration of navigation software
Users can set up their navigation software so that Cookies are stored in the terminal or, on the contrary, rejected, either systematically or depending on their sender. Users can also set up their navigation software so that cookies are accepted or rejected on an ad hoc basis, before a Cookie is likely to be registered in their device. In this case, the Publisher cannot guarantee that the Cookies used on its Site will be registered or rejected by this means. For managing Cookies and User Choices, the configuration of each browser is different. It is described in the browser's help menu, which will let you know how to change your Cookie wishes:
For Internet Explorer™: http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
For Safari™: https://support.apple.com/fr-fr/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
For Chrome™: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=fr&hlrm=en
For Firefox™: https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/autoriser-bloquer-cookies-preferences-sites?redirectlocale=fr&redirectslug=Activer+et+d%C3%A9sactive-les-cookies
For Opera™: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
For Edge™: https://privacy.microsoft.com/fr-fr/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy
For any other browser, please consult cookies management aids available on the Internet directly.
At any time, the User can change their Cookie wishes.